Report NEP-BAN-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_45 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph de Haas & Neeltje van Horen, 2010. "The crisis as a wake-up call. Do banks tighten screening and monitoring during a financial crisis?," DNB Working Papers 255, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Chen Zhou, 2010. "Why the micro-prudential regulation fails? The impact on systemic risk by imposing a capital requirement," DNB Working Papers 256, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Giacinto Micucci & Paola Rossi, 2010. "Debt restructuring and the role of lending technologies," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 763, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gorton, Gary, 2010. "Questions and Answers about the Financial Crisis," Working paper 41, Regulation2point0.
- Paolo Del Giovane & Ginette Eramo & Andrea Nobili, 2010. "Disentangling demand and supply in credit developments: a survey-based analysis for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 764, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:bcl:bclwop:cahier_etudes_46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tobias Adrian & Erkko Etula & Jan J. J. Groen, 2010. "Financial amplification of foreign exchange risk premia," Staff Reports 461, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Vinh Dang & Ali M. Kutan, 2010. "Implications of bank ownership for the credit channel of monetary policy transmission: Evidence from India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp988, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Guglielmo Barone & Roberto Felici & Marcello Pagnini, 2010. "Switching costs in local credit markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 760, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Scott Schuh & Oz Shy & Joanna Stavins, 2010. "Who gains and who loses from credit card payments?: theory and calibrations," Public Policy Discussion Paper 10-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Mathias Drehmann & Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta & Gabriel Jiminez & Carlos Trucharte, 2010. "Countercyclical capital buffers: exploring options," BIS Working Papers 317, Bank for International Settlements.
- Goto, Makoto & Kijima, Masaaki & Suzuki, Teruyoshi, 2010. "Optimal Default and Liquidation with Tangible Assets and Debt Renegotiation," Discussion paper series. A 224, Graduate School of Economics and Business Administration, Hokkaido University.
- Vasco Cúrdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "The central-bank balance sheet as an instrument of monetary policy," Staff Reports 463, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tobias Adrian & Erkko Etula, 2010. "Funding liquidity risk and the cross-section of stock returns," Staff Reports 464, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2010. "Calculation of aggregate loss distributions," Papers 1008.1108, arXiv.org.