Report NEP-BAN-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fiordelisi, Franco & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Molyneux, Phil, 2010. "Efficiency and risk in european banking," Working Paper Series 1211, European Central Bank.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Badi Baltagi & Panicos Demetriades & David Fielding, 2010. "The African Credit Trap," Discussion Papers in Economics 10/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2010.
- Eva Schliephake & Roland Kirstein, 2010. "Strategic Effects of Regulatory Capital Requirements in Imperfect Banking Competition," FEMM Working Papers 100012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Ruiz-Porras, Antonio, 2010.
"Privatización, competencia por depósitos y desempeño bancarios
[Privatization, competition for deposits and performance in banking]," MPRA Paper 23179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle, 2010. "ATM Direct Charging Reform: the Effect of Independent Deployers on Welfare," MPRA Paper 23176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Fernandez-Arias, 2010. "Multilateral Safety Nets for Financial Crises," Research Department Publications 4668, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00489576 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Alfaro & Maggie Chen, 2010. "Surviving the Global Financial Crisis: Foreign Direct Investment and Establishment Performance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-110, Harvard Business School.
- Mathias Schmit & Lin-Sya Chao, 2010. "Managing Growth Risk: Lessons from the Current Crisis," Working Papers CEB 10-027, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Patrick Bolton & Christopher Harris, 2005. "The Dynamics of Optimal Risk Sharing," Economics Working Papers 0092, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science, revised May 2010.
- Schellenberg, Grant Ostrovsky, Yuri, 2010. "Faits saillants de l'Enquete canadienne sur les capacites financieres de 2009 dans le domaine de la retraite," Apercus sur l'economie canadienne 2010026f, Statistics Canada, Division de l'analyse economique.
- James Chapman & Yinan Zhang, 2010. "Estimating the Structure of the Payment Network in the LVTS: An Application of Estimating Communities in Network Data," Working Papers 10-13, Bank of Canada.