Report NEP-BAN-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xavier Freixas, 2009. "Post crisis challenges to bank regulation," Economics Working Papers 1201, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Freixas & Antoine Martin & David Skeie, 2010. "Bank liquidity, interbank markets and monetary policy," Economics Working Papers 1202, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Williamson, Stephen D. & Wright, Randall, 2010. "New Monetarist Economics: Methods," MPRA Paper 21486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gropp, Reint & Köhler, Matthias, 2010. "Bank owners or bank managers: who is keen on risk? Evidence from the financial crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-013, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Berger, Allen N. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhou, Mingming, 2010. "The effects of focus versus diversification on bank performance: Evidence from Chinese banks," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Alexander Karaivanov & Sonia Ruano & Jesús Saurina & Robert Townsend, 2010. "No bank, one bank, several banks: does it matter for investment?," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1003, Banco de Espa�a.
- Isaic-Maniu, Alexandru & Dragan, Irina-Maria, 2009. "The Risk of Operational Incidents in Banking Institutions," MPRA Paper 21627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- Varga, Gyorgy & Wengert, Maxim, 2010. "The growth and size of the Brazilian mutual fund industry," MPRA Paper 21581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Schröder, 2009. "Financial System and Innovations: Determinants of Early Stage Venture Capital in Europe," EIIW Discussion paper disbei167, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2009. "Innovationen und Transatlantische Bankenkrise: Eine ordnungspolitische Analyse," EIIW Discussion paper disbei171, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Havrylchyk, Olena, 2010. "A macroeconomic credit risk model for stress testing the South African banking sector," MPRA Paper 21639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fungacova, Zuzana & Solanko, Laura & Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Market power in the Russian banking industry," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Weill, Laurent, 2010. "Do Islamic banks have greater market power?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Moore, Winston, 2009. "How do financial crises affect commercial bank liquidity? Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean," MPRA Paper 21473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver, 2010. "From proximity to distant banking: Spanish banks in the EMU," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1008, Banco de Espa�a.
- A. Fedele & A. Mantovani & F. Liucci, 2010. "Credit availability in the crisis: which role for the European Investment Bank Group?," Working Papers 699, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.