Report NEP-BAN-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Crotty, 2009. "The Bonus-Driven “Rainmaker” Financial Firm: How These Firms Enrich Top Employees, Destroy Shareholder Value and Create Systemic Financial Instability," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pavel Dvorak & Jan Hanousek, 2009. "Paying for Banking Services: What Determines the Fees?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp388, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:25 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bornemann, Sven & Homölle, Susanne & Hubensack, Carsten & Kick, Thomas & Pfingsten, Andreas, 2009. "Determinants for using visible reserves in German banks: an empirical study," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2009,11, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hans Degryse & Nancy Masschelein & Janet Mitchell, 2009. "Staying, dropping, or switching : the impacts of bank mergers on small firms," Working Paper Research 179, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:cbu:wpaper:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sigbjørn Atle Berg & Øyvind Eitrheim, 2009. "Bank regulation and bank crisis," Working Paper 2009/18, Norges Bank.
- Ricardo Schechtman, 2009. "From Default Rates to Default Matrices: a complete measurement of Brazilian banks' consumer credit delinquency," Working Papers Series 195, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Sebastian Ebert & Eva Lütkebohmert, 2009. "Improved Modeling of Double Default Effects in Basel II - An Endogenous Asset Drop Model without Additional Correlation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse24_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Guido Cazzavillan & Krzysztof Olszewski, 2009. "Interaction between foreign financial services and foreign direct investment in Transition Economies: An empirical analysis with focus on the manufacturing sector," Working Papers 2009_22, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Maximilian J. B. Hall, 2009. "The reform of UK financial regulation," Discussion Paper Series 2009_16, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2009.