Report NEP-BAN-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gropp, Reint & Heider, Florian, 2009. "The determinants of bank capital structure," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1096, European Central Bank.
- Luc Laeven & Harry Huizinga, 2009. "Accounting Discretion of Banks During a Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabrizio Mattesini & Cyril Monnet & Randall Wright, 2009. "Banking: a mechanism design approach," Working Papers 09-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- William Francis & Matthew Osborne, 2009. "Bank regulation, capital and credit supply: Measuring the Impact of Prudential Standards," Occasional Papers, Financial Services Authority 36, Financial Services Authority.
- Santiago Carbo-Valverde & Edward J. Kane & Francisco Rodriguez-Fernandez, 2009. "Evidence of Regulatory Arbitrage in Cross-Border Mergers of Banks in the EU," NBER Working Papers 15447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David C. Wheelock & Paul Wilson, 2009. "Are U.S. banks too large?," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2009-054, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- ElÃ¶d TakÃ¡ts & Patrizia Tumbarello, 2009. "Australian Bank and Corporate Sector Vulnerabilities," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodrigo Cubero & Ray Brooks, 2009. "New Zealand Bank Vulnerabilities in International Perspective," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Ahmed Mohamed Badreldin & Christian Kalhoefer, 2009. "The Effect of Mergers and Acquisitions on Bank Performance in Egypt," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 18, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Kiril Tochkov & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2009. "Efficiency of commercial banks in Bulgaria in the wake of EU accession," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 21-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00424214_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heiko Hesse & Tigran Poghosyan, 2009. "Oil Prices and Bank Profitability," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Ho, Chun-Yu, 2009. "Market Structure, Welfare, and Banking Reform in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 19/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Sumit Agarwal & Faye H. Wang, 2009. "Perverse incentives at the banks? Evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-09-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Markus Leibrecht & Johann Scharler, 2009. "Banks, Financial Markets and International Consumption Risk Sharing," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2009-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.