Report NEP-BAN-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gurnain Kaur Pasricha, 2009. "Bank Competition and International Financial Integration:Evidence Using a New Index," Working Papers 242009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Niinimäki, Juha-Pekka, 2009. "Screening in the credit market when the collateral value is stochastic," Research Discussion Papers 19/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kent Matthews & Nina Zhang, 2009. "Bank Productivity in China 1997-2007: An Exercise in Measurement," Working Papers 252009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Lieven Baert & Rudi Vander Vennet, 2009. "Bank Ownership, Firm Value and Firm Capital Structure in Europe," Working Paper / FINESS 2.2, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Pomerleano, 2009. "What Is the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Banking System in East Asia?," Working Papers id:2204, eSocialSciences.
- Kamgna, Severin Yves & Tinang, Nzesseu Jules & Tsombou, Kinfak Christian, 2009. "Macro-Prudential Monitoring Indicators for CEMAC Banking System," MPRA Paper 17095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Rosch & Harald Scheule, 2009. "The Empirical Relation between Credit Quality, Recovery, and Correlation," Working Papers 222009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Breig, Christoph & Elsas, Ralf, 2009. "Default Risk and Equity Returns: A Comparison of the Bank-Based German and the U.S. Financial System," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10978, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Petr Jakubik & Christian Schmieder, 2008. "Stress Testing Credit Risk: Is the Czech Republic Different from Germany?," Working Papers 2008/9, Czech National Bank, Research Department.