Report NEP-BAN-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Panetta & Thomas Faeh & Giuseppe Grande & Corrinne Ho & Michael King & Aviram Levy & Federico M. Signoretti & Marco Taboga & Andrea Zaghini, 2009. "An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 47, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pasricha, Gurnain, 2009. "Bank Competition and International Financial Integration: Evidence using a new Index," MPRA Paper 16767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2009. "Bank risk and monetary policy," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1075, European Central Bank.
- Stefan Arping, 2009. "The Pricing of Bank Debt Guarantees," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-057/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The responsive approach by the Basel Committee (on Banking Supervision) to regulation: Meta risk regulation, the Internal Ratings Based Approaches and the Advanced Measurement Approaches," MPRA Paper 16752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ogura, Yoshiaki & Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2009. "Lending Competition and Relationship Banking: Evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 16707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Infante & Paola Rossi, 2009. "The retail activity of foreign banks in Italy: effects on credit supply to households and firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 714, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Agboola, A. A. & Yinusa, D. Olalekan & Ologunde, A.O., 2009. "Impact of Digital Revolution on the Structure of Nigerian Banks," MPRA Paper 16705, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2009.
- Sebastian Ebert & Eva Lütkebohmert, 2009. "Treatment of Double Default Effects within the Granularity Adjustment for Basel II," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse10_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2009. "Forecasting credit growth rate in Romania: from credit boom to credit crunch?," MPRA Paper 16740, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009.