Report NEP-BAN-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00390688 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nikolay Nenovsky & Petar Chobanov & Gergana Mihaylova & Darina Koleva, 2008. "Efficiency of the Bulgarian Banking System: Traditional Approach and Data Envelopment Analysis," ICER Working Papers 22-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Fuad Aleskerov & V. Belousova & M. Serdyuk & V. Solodkov, 2008. "Dynamic Analysis of the Behavioural Patterns of the Largest Commercial Banks in the Russian Federation," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 12-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Uwe Vollmer & Diemo Dietrich & Ralf bebenroth, 2009. "Behold the 'Behemoth'. The privatization of Japan Post Bank," Discussion Paper Series 236, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Michele Manna & Carmela Iazzetta, 2009. "The topology of the interbank market: developments in Italy since 1990," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 711, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Gloria M. Soto Pacheco & Cristóbal González & Laura Ballester & Román Ferrer, 2009. "Determinants of interest rate exposure of Spanish banking industry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent, 2009. "Market Power versus Efficient-Structure in Arab GCC Banking," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Stephan, Andreas & Tsapin, Andriy & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2009. "Why Do Firms Switch Their Main Bank? - theory and evidence from Ukraine," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 180, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.