Report NEP-BAN-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo J. Caballero & Alp Simsek, 2009. "Complexity and Financial Panics," NBER Working Papers 14997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edi Karni, 2009. "A Mechanism for Thawing the Credit Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive 551, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Subir Lall & Roberto Cardarelli & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "Financial Stress, Downturns, and Recoveries," IMF Working Papers 09/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Fernandez de Guevara, Juan & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Regional Financial Development and Bank Competition: Effects on Firms' Growth," MPRA Paper 15256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Taneja, Varundeep Singh & Gothi, Vineet, 2009. "Evaluation of riskiness of Indian Banks and probability of book value insolvency," MPRA Paper 15251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Ydriss Ziane, 2009. "Concentration in corporate bank loans. What do we learn from European comparisons?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Maudos, Joaquin & Solisa, Liliana, 2009. "The determinants of net interest income in the Mexican banking system: an integrated model," MPRA Paper 15257, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2009.
- Bokov, Vassily & Vernikov, Andrei, 2008. "Quality of governance and bank valuation in Russia: An empirical study," MPRA Paper 11990, University Library of Munich, Germany.