Report NEP-BAN-2009-05-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2009. "Unstable Banking," NBER Working Papers 14943, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bhandari, Amit Kumar, 2009. "Access to Banking Services and Poverty Reduction: A State-wise Assessment in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daras, Tomasz & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2009. "Breeding Ones' Own Subprime Crisis: The effects of labour market on financial system stability," MPRA Paper 15202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joao A. Bastos, 2009. "Forecasting bank loans loss-given-default," CEMAPRE Working Papers 0901, Centre for Applied Mathematics and Economics (CEMAPRE), School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon.
- Georgios E. Chortareas & Jesus G. Garza-Garcia & Claudia Girardone, 2009. "Banking Sector Performance in Latin America: Market Power versus Efficiency," Working Papers 0905, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Hitoshi Inoue, 2009. "Bank Lending Channel during the Quantitative Monetary Easing Policy Period," OSIPP Discussion Paper 09J004, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Panicos Demetriades & Svetlana Andrianova & Anja Shortland, 2009. "Is Government Ownership of Banks Really Harmful to Growth?," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/11, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Dec 2009.
- Petraglia, Carmelo & Amaturo, Francesca & Giordano, Luca, 2009.
"Divari territoriali e limiti nell’accesso al credito per le PMI meridionali: quale ruolo per i Confidi?
[Credit constraints for SMEs in the Italian Mezzogiorno: which role for Mutual Loan-Guarant," MPRA Paper 15210, University Library of Munich, Germany.