Report NEP-BAN-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Weill, Laurent, 2009. "Does corruption hamper bank lending? Macro and micro evidence," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini, 2009. "Credit Expansion and Banking Crises: The Role of Guarantees," Working Papers 0903, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.
- Nikola Tarashev, 2009. "Measuring portfolio credit risk correctly: why parameter uncertainty matters," BIS Working Papers 280, Bank for International Settlements.
- Galina Hale & Assaf Razin & Hui Tong, 2008. "Credit Crunch, Creditor Protection, and Asset Prices," Working Papers 162008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Daniel Rosch & Harald Scheule, 2008. "Credit Losses in Economic Downturns - Empirical Evidence for Hong Kong Mortgage Loans," Working Papers 152008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Covaci, Brindusa, 2008. "Romanian commercial banks and credit risk in financing SME," MPRA Paper 14790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HOSONO Kaoru & XU Peng, 2009. "Do Banks Have Private Information? Bank screening and ex-post small firm performance," Discussion papers 09016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Simon Deakin & Panicos Demetriades & Gregory James, 2008. "Creditor Protection and Banking System Development in India," WEF Working Papers 0038, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Fabio Farabullini & Germana Giombini, 2009. "Loans, Interest Rates and Guarantees: Is There a Link?," Working Papers 0904, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.
- Francesco Drudi & Petra Köhler-Ulbrich & Marco Protopapa & Jiri Slacalek & Christoffer Kok Sørensen & Guido Wolswijk & Ramón Gómez Salvador & Ruth Magono & Nico Valckx & Elmar Stöss & Karin Wagne, 2009. "Housing Finance in the Euro Area," Occasional Paper Series 101, European Central Bank.