Report NEP-BAN-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delis, Manthos D & Staikouras, Christos & Varlagas, Panagiotis, 2008. "On the measurement of market power in the banking industry," MPRA Paper 14038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rocco Huang & Lev Ratnovski, 2009. "The dark side of bank wholesale funding," Working Papers 09-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- John P. Harding & Xiaozhong Liang & Stephen L. Ross, 2009. "Bank Capital Requirements and Capital Structure," Working papers 2009-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Delis, Manthos D & Koutsomanoli-Filippaki, Anastasia & Staikouras, Christos & Gerogiannaki, Katerina, 2008. "Evaluating cost and profit efficiency: a comparison of parametric and nonparametric methodologies," MPRA Paper 14039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Pomfret, 2009. "The Financial Sector and the Future of Capitalism," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- de Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2009. "The strategic behavior of banks during a financial crisis; evidence from the syndicated loan market," MPRA Paper 14164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DemirgÃ¼c-Kunt, A. & Huizinga, H.P., 2009. "Bank Activity and Funding Strategies: The Impact on Risk and Return," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2009-09, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sergio Castello & John Olienyk, 2008. "Multinational Banking and the New Spanish Armada: An Inter-Temporal Co-Evolutionary Approach," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers, International Trade and Finance Association 1112, International Trade and Finance Association.
- David Haugh & Patrice Ollivaud & David Turner, 2009. "The Macroeconomic Consequences of Banking Crises in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 683, OECD Publishing.