Report NEP-BAN-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. A. E. Goodhart & Miguel A. Segoviano Basurto, 2009. "Banking Stability Measures," IMF Working Papers 09/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Charles Goodhart, 2008. "How, if at all, should Credit Ratings Agencies (CRAs) be Regulated?," FMG Special Papers sp181, Financial Markets Group.
- Chernykh, Lucy & Rebel, Cole, 2009. "Does Deposit Insurance Improve Financial Intermediation? Evidence from the Russian Experiment," MPRA Paper 12987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zuzana Fungacova & Christophe J. Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2009. "Asymmetric Information and Loan Spreads in Russia: Evidence from Syndicated Loans," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Vivian Pacheco, 2008. "Going “de novo”: Tapping into emerging markets at the branch level," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2008-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Wilko Bolt & David Humphrey, 2008. "Bank Competition Efficiency in Europe: A Frontier Approach," DNB Working Papers 194, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patrick McGuire, 2009. "Bank Ties and Firm Performance in Japan: Some Evidence since FY2002," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. "Payday Loans and Credit Cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?," NBER Working Papers 14659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200836 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kirsten Bonde Rørdam & Morten Linnemann Bech, 2008. "The Topology of Danish Interbank Money Flows," FRU Working Papers 2009/01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Finance Research Unit.
- Elizabeth Laderman & Carolina Reid, 2008. "Lending in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods in California: the performance of CRA lending during the subprime meltdown," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2008-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Wilko Bolt & Sujit Chakravorti, 2008. "Consumer Choice and Merchant Acceptance of Payment Media," DNB Working Papers 197, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Das, Rituparna, 2009. "Computing Skills in the Market Risk Management in the G-Sec Portfolio by the Banks in India," MPRA Paper 12997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Heijmans, 2009. "Simulations in the Dutch interbank payment system: A sensitivity analysis," DNB Working Papers 199, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.