Report NEP-BAN-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Pak-wing Fong & Chun-shan Wong, 2008. "Stress Testing Banks' Credit Risk Using Mixture Vector Autoregressive Models," Working Papers 0813, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Zaghla, Abdessalem & Boujelbene, Younes, 2008.
"Les Facteurs Explicatifs d'Efficience-X Dans Les Banques Tunisiennes : Une Approche De Frontière Stochastique
[Explanatory Factors of X-Efficiency In The Tunisian Banks: A Stochastic Frontier Appr," MPRA Paper 12437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mager, Ferdinand & Schmieder, Christian, 2008. "Stress testing of real credit portfolios," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,17, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Michiel van Leuvensteijn & Christoffer Kok Sørensen & Jacob A. Bikker & Adrian van Rixtel, 2008. "Impact of bank competition on the interest rate pass-through in the euro area," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0828, Banco de Espa�a.
- Monika Urbanowicz, 2008. "Concept of Customer Relationship Management as an example of innovation in banking sector," IET Working Papers Series 06/2008, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Alberto Bennardo & Marco Pagano & Salvatore Piccolo, 2008. "Multiple-Bank Lending, Creditor Rights and Information Sharing," CSEF Working Papers 211, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 28 Jul 2010.
- Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2008. "Real estate markets and bank distress," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,18, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Edward J. Kane & Rosalind Bennett & Robert Oshinsky, 2008. "Evidence of Improved Monitoring and Insolvency Resolution after FDICIA," NBER Working Papers 14576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Cross-Border Coordination Of Prudential Supervision And Deposit Guarantees," IMF Working Papers 08/283, International Monetary Fund.
- Adelaide Maria Figueiredo & Fernanda Otília Figueiredo & Natália Pimenta Monteiro, 2008. "Labor adjustments in privatized firms: a Statis approach," FEP Working Papers 306, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2008. "Banking Deregulation and Financial Stability : is it Time to re-regulate in Canada ?," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp042008, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Thierry Tressel & Enrica Detragiache, 2008. "Do Financial Sector Reforms Lead to Financial Development? Evidence from a New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 08/265, International Monetary Fund.