Report NEP-BAN-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabian Valencia & Luc Laeven, 2008. "Systemic Banking Crises: A New Database," IMF Working Papers 08/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Deniz Igan & Natalia T. Tamirisa, 2008. "Are Weak Banks Leading Credit Booms? Evidence from Emerging Europe," IMF Working Papers 08/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:98 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Terrones & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2008. "An Anatomy of Credit Booms: Evidence From Macro Aggregates and Micro Data," IMF Working Papers 08/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenichi Ueda & Stijn Claessens, 2008. "Banks and Labor as Stakeholders: Impact on Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 08/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Ronald Fischer, 2008. "Economic performance, creditor protection and labor inflexibility," Documentos de Trabajo 250, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.