Report NEP-BAN-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas I. Palley, 2008. "Macroeconomics without the LM: A Post-Keynesian Perspective," IMK Working Paper 13-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Marianna Lyra & Johannes Paha & Sandra Paterlini & Peter Winker, 2008. "Optimization Heuristics for Determining Internal Rating Grading Scales," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 023, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005709 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano & Marco di Maggio, 2008. "Householdsâ€™ Indebtedness and Financial Fragility," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 208, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Sep 2010.
- Stefan Kooths & Matthias Rieger, 2008. "Caught in the US Subprime Meltdown 2007/2008: Germany Loses Its Wallet but Escapes Major Harm," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 825, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil K Kashyap, 2008. "Will the U.S. Bank Recapitalization Succeed? Eight Lessons from Japan," NBER Working Papers 14401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.