Report NEP-BAN-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tomasz Dubiel-Teleszynski, 2008. "Nonlinear dynamics of a duopoly game with adjusting, heterogeneous players, facing increasing marginal costs," Working Papers 26, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2008. "Credit Rationing with Symmetric Information," MPRA Paper 8201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andolfatto, David, 2007. "Bank Incentives, Contract Design, and Bank Runs," MPRA Paper 8146, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobromil Serwa, 2008. "Larger crises cost more: impact of banking sector instability on output growth," Working Papers 25, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Gustavo A. Del Angel & Stephen Haber & Aldo Musacchio, 2008. "Bank Accounting Standards in Mexico. A layman’s guide to changes 10 years after the 1995 bank crisis," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-090, Harvard Business School.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Credit creation and control: an unresolved issue in Islamic banking," MPRA Paper 8130, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Apr 2008.
- Paulo Horta, 2008. "O Spread de Incumprimento dos Emprestimos Bancarios," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).