Report NEP-BAN-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghosal, Sayantan & Chatterji, Shurojit, 2008. "Moral hazard, bank runs and contagion," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 836, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dinger, Valeriya & Hagen, Jürgen von, 2007. "Does Interbank Borrowing Reduce Bank Risk?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University 223, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alicia GarcÃa-Herrero & Francisco F. VÃ¡zquez, 2007. "International Diversification Gains and Home Bias in Banking," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/281, International Monetary Fund.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumas, 2007. "The output and profit contribution of information technology and advertising investments in banks," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0740, Banco de Espa�a.
- Astrid Matthey, 2008. "Do Public Banks have a Competitive Advantage?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany SFB649DP2008-010, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Enrique Benito, 2008. "Size, growth and bank dynamics," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 0801, Banco de Espa�a.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Yuh-Jye Lee & Dorothea Schäfer & Yi-Ren Yeh, 2007. "The Default Risk of Firms Examined with Smooth Support Vector Machines," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 757, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Aude Hubrecht-Deville & Hervé Leleu, 2007. "Performance measures of retail banking networks: a decision support tool," Working Papers CREGO, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations 1071203, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2007. "Comparative Analysis Between the External Auditor's Role in Bank Regulation and Supervision," MPRA Paper 6829, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Elijah Brewer, III & William E. Jackson, III & Julapa A. Jagtiani, 2007. "Target's corporate governance and bank merger payoffs," Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City RWP 07-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Van Laere, Elisabeth & Baesens, Bart & Thibeault, André, 2008. "Bank capital: a myth resolved," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2007-35, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- E. Agliardi, 2007. "Bank Closure Policies and Capital Requirements: a Note," Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna 603, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Christian Kalhoefer & Rania Salem, 2008. "Profitability Analysis in the Egyptian Banking Sector," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 7, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00204911_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Liliana Solís & Joaquín Maudos Villarroya, 2007. "Deregulation, Liberalization And Consolidation Of The Mexican Banking System: Effects On Competition," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2007-13, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Marcos Souto & Theodore M. Barnhill, 2007. "Stochastic Volatilities and Correlations, Extreme Values and Modeling the Macroeconomic Environment, Under Which Brazilian Banks Operate," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/290, International Monetary Fund.