Report NEP-BAN-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajagopal & Ananya Rajagopal, 2007. "Emerging Perspectives on Self Service Technologies in Retail Banking," Marketing Working Papers 2007-07-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Aude Hubrecht-Deville, 2007. "Branch banking networks assessment using DEA:A benchmarking analysis," Working Papers FARGO 1071103, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Item repec:dij:wpfarg:1071106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabor Benedek & Daniel Homolya, 2007. "Analysis of Operational Risk of Banks - Catastrophe Modelling," Working Papers 0708, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Dmitri Sokolov, 2007. "E-Banking: Risk Management Practices of the Estonian Banks," Working Papers 156, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.