Report NEP-BAN-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin CihÃ¡k & Klaus Schaeck, 2007. "Banking Competition and Capital Ratios," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/216, International Monetary Fund.
- Johann Scharler, 2007. "The Liquidity Effect in Bank-Based and Market-Based Financial Systems," Economics working papers, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria 2007-18, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Düllmann, Klaus & Scheicher, Martin & Schmieder, Christian, 2007. "Asset correlations and credit portfolio risk: an empirical analysis," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2007,13, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Polly Hardee, 2007. "A Two-step Analysis of Standardized Versus Relationship Bank Lending to Small Firms," The Office of Advocacy Small Business Working Papers, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy 07ph, U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy.
- Cadet, Raulin Lincifort, 2006. "A Theory of Linkage between Monetary Policy and Banking Failure in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 5497, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Lev Ratnovski & Aditya Narain, 2007. "Public Financial Institutions in Developed Countries," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 07/227, International Monetary Fund.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "Market Disciplining Role of Crisis on the Restructuring of the Turkish Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 5492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbasoğlu, Osman Furkan & Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Gunes, Ali, 2007. "Concentration, Competition, Efficiency and Profitability of the Turkish Banking Sector in the Post-Crises Period," MPRA Paper 5494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Ceyhan, Sanli Pinar, 2007. "What Determines the Banking Sector Performance in Globalized Financial Markets: The Case of Turkey?," MPRA Paper 5495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HOSONO Kaoru & SAKAI Koji & TSURU Kotaro, 2007. "Consolidation of Banks in Japan: Causes and Consequences," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 07059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Luca Benzoni & Carola Schenone, 2007. "Conflict of interest and certification in the U.S. IPO market," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago WP-07-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.