Report NEP-BAN-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gersbach, Hans & Wenzelburger, Jan, 2007. "Sophistication in Risk Management, Bank Equity, and Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 6353, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Willy Spanjers, 2007. "Liquidity and Ambiguity: Banks or Asset Markets?," Working Papers 0444, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo, 2007. "Emergence and Evolution of Proprietary ATM Networks in the UK, 1967-2000," MPRA Paper 3689, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dmitri V. Vinogradov, 2007. "Ambiguity, Efficieny and Bank Bailouts," Working Papers 0442, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised May 2007.
- Jamel Boukhatem, 2007. "Marchés obligataires et crises bancaires dans les pays émergents," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-14, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Dean Corbae & Makoto Nakajima & Jose-Victor Rios-Rull, 2007. "A quantitative theory of unsecured consumer credit with risk of default," Working Papers 07-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole, 2007. "Asset liquidity, debt valuation and credit risk," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU07-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Hesse, Heiko, 2007. "Financial intermediation in the pre-consolidated banking sector in Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4267, The World Bank.
- Hubert BONIN (GREThA-GRES), 2007. "French banks in Hong Kong (1860s-1950s): Challengers to British banks?," Cahiers du GRES 2007-15, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Stephanou, Constantinos & Munoz, Emanuel Salinas, 2007. "Financing of the private sector in Mexico, 2000-05 : evolution, composition, and determinants," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4264, The World Bank.
- Wendy Edelberg, 2007. "Racial dispersion in consumer credit interest rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).