Report NEP-BAN-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Charles A. E. Goodhart & Pojanart Sunirand & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Banks, Relative Performance, and Sequential Contagion," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe10, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:153 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Technology and Customer Value Dynamics in Banking Industry: Measuring Symbiotic Influence in Growth and Performance," Marketing Working Papers 2006-07-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Jacob Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Paul Finnie, 2006. "Misspecifiation of the Panzar-Rosse Model: Assessing Competition in the Banking Industry," DNB Working Papers 114, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2006. "Review of Huerta de Soto´s `Money, Bank Credit, and Economic Cycles´," MPRA Paper 49, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Ashcraft & Hoyt Bleakley, 2006. "On the market discipline of informationally opaque firms: evidence from bank borrowers in the federal funds market," Staff Reports 257, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Beck, Thorsten & Hesse, Heiko, 2006. "Bank efficiency, ownership, and market structure : why are interest spreads so high in Uganda ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4027, The World Bank.
- Cheng, X. & Degryse, H.A., 2006. "The Impact of Bank and Non-Bank Financial Institutions on Local Economic Growth in China," Discussion Paper 2006-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Walter E. Beyeler & Robert J. Glass & Morten L. Bech & Kimmo Soramaki, 2006. "Congestion and cascades in payment systems," Staff Reports 259, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bayraktar, Nihal & Wang, Yan, 2006. "Banking sector openness and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4019, The World Bank.
- Oliver Hülsewig & Eric Mayer & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2006. "Bank Behavior and the Cost Channel of Monetary Transmission," CESifo Working Paper Series 1813, CESifo Group Munich.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2006. "The Uneasy Case for Fractional-Reserve Free Banking," MPRA Paper 120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Alberto Fuinhas, 2006. "Monetary Transmission and Bank Lending in Portugal: A Sectoral Approach," Working Papers de GestÃ£o, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) e01/2006, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
- Christine Marsal, 2006. "La cohérence dans la mobilisation du capital humain:une illustration de la théorie de l’architecture organisationnelle dans les banques de réseau," Working Papers FARGO 1060501, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Aude Hubrecht & Michel Dietsch & Fabienne Guerra, 2005. "Mesure de la performance des agences bancaires par une approche DEA," Working Papers FARGO 1050602, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Item repec:col:001018:002673 is not listed on IDEAS anymore