Report NEP-BAN-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elsas, Ralf & Hackethal, Andreas & Holzhaeuser, Markus, 2006. "The Anatomy of Bank Diversification," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 1167, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Hans Gersbach & Harald Uhlig, 2006. "On the Coexistence of Banks and Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-054, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- GÃ¼nter Franke & Jan Pieter Krahnen, 2005. "Default risk sharing between banks and markets: the contribution of collateralized debt obligations," CoFE Discussion Paper, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz 05-04, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Winston T. H. Koh & Roberto S. Mariano & Andrey Pavlov & Sock Yong Phang & Augustine H. H. Tan & Susan M. Wachter, 2006. "Underpriced Default Spread Exacerbates Market Crashes," Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics 12-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Carlos Arteta & Galina Hale, 2006. "Sovereign debt crises and credit to the private sector," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2006-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Weibach, Rafael & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2006. "Divergence of credit valuation in Germany - Continuous theory and discrete practice -," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-344, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2004. "Incompatibility, Product Attributes and Consumer Welfare: Evidence from ATMs," Working Papers, NET Institute 04-06, NET Institute, revised Oct 2004.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & John Krainer, 2006. "The Welfare Consequences of ATM Surcharges: Evidence from a Structural Entry Model," NBER Working Papers 12443, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2005. "Financial Regulations in Developing Countries: Can they Effectively Limit the Impact of Capital Account Volatility?," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 59, Center for Global Development.