Report NEP-ARA-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nurrachmi, Rininta Nurrachmi & Abd Samad, Khairunnisa & Foughali, Ibrahim, 2012. "The Development of SMEs in Turkey," MPRA Paper 46817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Faruk Aysan & M. Disli & K. Schoors, 2013. "Bank Competition and Outreach: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/839, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ageli, Dr Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Does Education Expenditure Promote Economic Growth in Saudi Arabia? An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 46673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Hellin, Jonathan & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2012. "Determinants of Adoption and Spatial Diversity of Wheat Varieties on Household Farms in Turkey," Socioeconomics Program Working Papers 147106, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Sahin, Afsin, 2013. "Estimating Money Demand Function by a Smooth Transition Regression Model: An Evidence for Turkey," MPRA Paper 46851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nurrachmi, Rininta & Fathia , Mia & Mad-ahdin, Ashanee & Radenarmad, Ninasrin & Akhtar , Rulia, 2012. "Time Value of Money in Islamic Perspective and the Practice in Islamic Banking Implications," MPRA Paper 46818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rawaa Harati, 2013. "Heterogeneity in the Egyptian informal labour market: choice or obligation?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13032, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Armagan Tuna Aktuna Gunes & Carla Canelas, 2013. "A Multidimensional Perspective of Poverty, and its Relation with the Informal Labor Market: An Application to Ecuadorian and Turkish Data," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13031, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Sirin Elci, 2012. "ERAWATCH country reports 2011: Turkey," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC77770, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre, revised Dec 2012.