Report NEP-ARA-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ekin Ayse Ozsuca & Elif Akbostanci, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Risk Taking Channel of Monetary Policy in Turkey," ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University 1208, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2012.
- Misch, Florian & Seymen, AtÄ±lÄ±m, 2012. "The effects of countercyclical fiscal policy: Firm-level evidence from temporary consumption tax cuts in Turkey," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-082, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Maximilian Benner, 2012. "Cluster Policy as a Development Strategy. Case Studies from the Middle East and North Africa," Working Paper Series in Economics 255, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics.
- Saygin, Perihan Ozge, 2012. "Gender Differences in College Applications: Evidence from the Centralized System in Turkey," Working Papers, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics 12-21, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Laura Panza, 2012. "Deindustrialisation and re-industrialisation in the Middle East: Reflections on the cotton industry in Egypt and western Anatolia," CEH Discussion Papers 009, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Saleh, Mohamed, 2012. "From Kuttabs to Schools: Educational Modernization, Religion, and Human Capital in Twentieth Century Egypt," IAST Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST) 12-01, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Metin Cosgel, 2012. "The Political Economy of Law and Economic Development in Islamic History," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2012-44, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.