Report NEP-ARA-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysýt Tansel & Elif Öznur Kan, 2012. "The Formal/Informal Employment Earnings GAP: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 2012/23, Turkish Economic Association.
- Céline Carrère & Julien Gourdon & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2012. "Regional Integration and Natural Resources: who benefits? Evidence from MENA," Working Papers 2012-09, CEPII research center.
- Dilek Seymen & Baþak Gümüþtekin, 2012. "R&D Intensive Goods Trade and Competitiveness of Turkey in the European Union Market," Working Papers 2012/24, Turkish Economic Association.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2012. "Mortgage contracts in Islamic home finance: Musharakah Mutanaqisah program vs. Zubair diminishing balance model," MPRA Paper 39067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dizaji, S.F., 2012. "The effects of oil shocks on government expenditures and government revenues nexus in Iran (as a developing oil-export based economy)," ISS Working Papers - General Series 540, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague.
- Singh, Ajit & Sheng, Andrew, 2011. "Islamic finance revisited: conceptual and analytical issues from the perspective of conventional economics," MPRA Paper 39007, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2012.
- Item repec:bre:polcon:723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & El Menyari, Younesse, 2012.
"Les déterminants de la demande touristique: le cas du Maroc
[Determinants of tourism demand: the case of Morocco]," MPRA Paper 39029, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2012.
- Sumru Altug & Fabio Canova, 2012. "Do Institutions and Culture Matter for Business Cycles?," Working Papers 627, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.