Report NEP-ARA-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tansel, Aysit & Güngör, Nil Demet, 2012. "Gender Effects of Education on Economic Development in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 6532, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kirdar, Murat & Dayioglu, Meltem & Koc, Ismet, 2012. "The Effect of Compulsory Schooling Laws on Teenage Marriage and Births in Turkey," MPRA Paper 38735, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Helmy, Mohamed, 2012. "Risk management in Islamic banks," MPRA Paper 38706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leonor Coutinho, 2012. "Determinants of Growth and Inflation in Southern Mediterranean Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 436, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouzahzah, Mohamed, 2012.
"Rentes et corruption au maroc théorie et evidence
[Morocco rents and corruption theory and evidence]," MPRA Paper 38750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Disli & K. Schoors & J. Meir, 2012. "Political connections and depositor discipline," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/781, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Mertou, Amat, 2012. "High Implicit Interest Rates in the Context of Informal Traditional Housing Transactions: Evidence from Morocco," MPRA Paper 38732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davutyan, Nurhan & Bilsel, Murat & Tarcan, Menderes, 2012. "Risk-Adjusted Mortality, varieties of congestion and patient satisfaction in Turkish provincial general hospitals," MPRA Paper 37437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouaziz, Zied & Triki, Mohamed, 2012.
"L’impact du conseil d’administration sur la performance financière des entreprises Tunisiennes
[The impact of the Board of directors on the financial performance of Tunisian companies]," MPRA Paper 38672, University Library of Munich, Germany.