Report NEP-ARA-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yalta, A. Yasemin & Demir, Ishak, 2010. "The Extent of Trade Mis-Invoicing in Turkey: Did Post-1990 Policies Matter?," MPRA Paper 30186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Hulagu, Timur, 2011. "The Turkish Wage Curve: Evidence from the Household Labor Force Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 5633, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rola Nabil El Kabbani & Christian Kalhoefer, 2011. "Financing Resources for Egyptian Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology 28, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Love, Inessa, 2011. "Empirical analysis of corporate savings in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5634, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2011006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sdiri, Hanen & Mohamed, Ayadi, 2011.
"La décision d'innovation: cas des entreprises Tunisiennes de services
[Explaining the decisions to innovate: the case of Tunisian service firms]," MPRA Paper 23084, University Library of Munich, Germany.