Report NEP-ARA-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Etem Hakan, Ergeç & Bengül Gülümser, Arslan, 2011. "Impact of Interest Rates on Islamic and Conventional Banks: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 29848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehmet, Babacan, 2011. "Whither an axis shift: A perspective from Turkey's foreign trade," MPRA Paper 29736, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2011.
- Elasrag, hussein, 2011. "Enhancing the competitiveness of the Arab SMEs," MPRA Paper 30018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011.
"قياس الكفاءة الفنية لبنوك دول مجلس التعاون الخليجي
[Testing technical efficiency of banks in GCC countries]," MPRA Paper 29991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farazi, Subika & Feyen, Erik & Rocha, Roberto, 2011. "Bank ownership and performance in the Middle East and North Africa region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5620, The World Bank.
- Fabio Canova & Alain Schlaepfer, 2011. "Has the Euro-Mediterranean partnership affected Mediterranean business cycles?," Economics Working Papers 1267, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Stampini, Marco & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2011. "Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Solava Ibrahim, 2011. "Poverty, aspirations and wellbeing: afraid to aspire and unable to reach a better life – voices from Egypt," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 14111, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Wyatt, Wayne & Venuto, Brad & Blouin, David & Boucher, Robert W. & Nipper, Weldon & Qushim, Berdikul, 2011. "The Economics of Rotational Grazing in the Gulf Coast Region: Costs, Returns, and Labor Considerations, Phase II," 2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas 98830, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Florencia DEVOTO & Esther DUFLO & Pascaline DUPAS & William PARIENTE & Vincent PONS, 2011. "Happiness on Tap: Piped Water Adoption in Urban Morocco," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).