Report NEP-ARA-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2011. "Brain Drain from Turkey: Return Intentions of Skilled Migrants," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1103, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2011. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1102, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Kablan, Sandrine & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2011. "Performance of islamic banks across the world: an empirical analysis over the period 2001-2008," MPRA Paper 28695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2011.
- Ingrid Kylstad, 2010. "Turkey and the EU: A ‘new’ European identity in the making?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 7, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Patrick Plane & Mohamed Chaffai & Dorra Triki, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity within the Tunisian manufacturing sectors and international convergence with OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-00564680, HAL.
- Calavrezo, Oana & Pelek, Selin, 2011. "Qui sont les salariés payés au niveau du salaire minimum? Une analyse empirique à partir de données turques," GIAM Working Papers 11-2, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 13 Feb 2011.