Report NEP-ARA-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysit Tansel & Fatma Bircan, 2011. "Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Turkey: A Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2011/1, Turkish Economic Association.
- Nader Habibi, 2010. "Import Demand Behavior of Arab Countries: Recent Trends and Influence of Geopolitical Events," Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School 24, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Ahmet Faruk Aysan & G. Pang & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 2011. "Assessing the Responsiveness of Private Investment to Economic Reforms: The Case of MENA Countries," Working Papers halshs-00562635, HAL.
- Zafer Dilaver & Lester C Hunt, 2010. "Modelling and Forecasting Turkish Residential Electricity Demand," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS), Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey 131, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Mohamed Chaffai & Patrick Plane, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity of Tunisia's manufacturing sectors: measurement, determinants and convergence towards OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-00562642, HAL.