Report NEP-ARA-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- dumludag, devrim, 2010. "Comparison of Foreign Direct Investment in Turkey and Egypt: Motivations and Obstacles," MPRA Paper 27520, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Dec 2010.
- Benjamin Beranek & Alper Duman, 2010. "Economic Cooperation In Turkish Culture: Public Goods Games And Lonely Elephants," Working Papers 1004, Izmir University of Economics.
- Frédéric Docquier & Luca Marchiori, 2010. "The impact of MENA-to-EU migration in the context of demographic change," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-18, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Polat, Sezgin & Saraceno, Francesco, 2010. "Macroeconomic Shocks and Labor Supply in Emerging Countries. Some Lessons from Turkey," GIAM Working Papers 10-3, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 2010.
- Serdar Çelik & William Retzlaff & Susan Morgan & Ayla Ogus Binatli & Cemil Ceylan, 2010. "Energy Evaluation and Economic Impact Analysis of Green Roofs Applied to a Pilot Region in Aegean Coast of Turkey," Working Papers 1001, Izmir University of Economics.
- Tansel, Aysit & Yaşar, Pınar, 2010. "Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances on Output Growth: Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 5376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2010. "Higher education and science policies in the Arab region: National, regional and global processes," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 065, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Semlali, Amina, 2010. "Labor Markets and School-to-Work Transition in Egypt: Diagnostics, Constraints, and Policy Framework," MPRA Paper 27674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nour, Samia Satti Osman Mohamed, 2010. "The incidence and transfer of knowledge in the Arab countries," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 064, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Staveren, I.P. van, 2010. "Gender trends in developing countries during financial crises," ISS Working Papers - General Series 511, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University (ISS), The Hague.
- Christian Kalhoefer & Sara Shenouda & Ahmed Badawi, 2010. "Carry Trade with Maintained Currencies - A Risk and Return Analysis for the Egyptian Pound," Working Papers 24, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Carles Manera Erbina & Jaume Garau Taberner & Ramon Molina de Dios, 2010. "The tourism revolution in the Mediterranean, 1950-2005," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1014, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.