Report NEP-ARA-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nil Demet Güngör & Aysit Tansel, 2010. "Brain Drain from Turkey: Return Intentions of Skilled Migrants," Working Papers 2010/4, Turkish Economic Association.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2010. "Islamic Finance:Structure-objective mismatch and its consequences," MPRA Paper 21726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nil Demet Gungor & Aysit Tansel, 2009. "Brain Drain from Turkey: Return Intentions of Skilled Migrants," ERC Working Papers 0902, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2009.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasci, 2009. "Hazard Analysis of Unemployment Duration by Gender in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," ERC Working Papers 0903, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2009.
- Christophe J. Godlewski & Rima Turk-Ariss & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Are Islamic Investment Certificates Special? Evidence on the Post-Announcement Performance of Sukuk Issues," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-05, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Almas Heshmati & Rachid El-Rhinaoui, 2009. "Effects of Ownership and Market Share on Performance of Mobile Operators in MENA Region," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200921, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2009.
- Akis , Yasemin & Kalaylioglu, Mahir, 2010. "Turkish Associations in Metropolitan Stockholm: Organizational Differentiation and Socio-Political Participation of Turkish Immigrants," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:5, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Lynn A. Karoly, 2010. "The Role of Education in Preparing Graduates for the Labor Market in the GCC Countries," Working Papers 742, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Nuri Yildirim & Huseyin Tastan, 2009. "Capital flows and economic growth across spectral frequencies: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 2009/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie & Aran, Meltem, 2010. "Measuring inequality of opportunity with imperfect data : the case of Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5204, The World Bank.
- Feyen, Erik, 2010. "Finances of Egyptian listed firms and the performance of the Egyptian stock exchange," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5213, The World Bank.
- Suzuki, Hitoshi, 2010. "A Critical Review of Opinion Polls relating to Iranian Voting Intentions: Problems of Research Methodology as applied to Complex Societies," IDE Discussion Papers 231, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Breisinger, Clemens & Collion, Marie-Helen & Diao, Xinshen & Rondot, Pierre, 2010. "Impacts of the triple global crisis on growth and poverty in Yemen," IFPRI discussion papers 955, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).