Report NEP-ARA-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josh Lerner & Shai Bernstein & Antoinette Schoar, 2009. "The Investment Strategies of Sovereign Wealth Funds," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2009.25, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klaus-Stefan Enders, 2009. "Exchange Rate Assessment for Oil Exporters," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Fuad Hasanov & Rabah Arezki, 2009. "Global Imbalances and Petrodollars," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pts:wpaper:f2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William L. Megginson & Bernardo Bortolotti & Veljko Fotak & William Miracky, 2009. "Sovereign Wealth Fund Investment Patterns and Performance," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2009.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Abdullah Al-Hassan, 2009. "A Coincident Indicator of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Business Cycle," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 09/73, International Monetary Fund.