Report NEP-ARA-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14578 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Paul Carvalho, 2009. "A Theory of the Islamic Revival," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 424, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Osmundsen, Petter & Sørenes, Terje & Toft , Anders, 2009. "Oil Service Contracts - New Incentive Schemes to Promote Drilling Efficiency," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Stavanger 2009/7, University of Stavanger.
- Aune, Finn Roar & Mohn, Klaus & Osmundsen, Petter & Rosendahl, Knut Einar, 2009. "Financial market pressures, tacit collusion and oil price formation," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance, University of Stavanger 2009/14, University of Stavanger.
- Oguz Atuk & Mustafa Utku Ozmen, 2009. "Design and Evaluation of Core Inflation Measures for Turkey," Working Papers, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey 0903, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2009. "Education-Occupation Mismatch and the Effect on Wages of Egyptian Workers," Working Papers, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics 380, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2009.