Report NEP-ARA-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanan Morsy, 2009. "Current Account Determinants for Oil-Exporting Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Salarpour, Mashallah & Hasanpour, Hadi, 2009. "The tariff reduction on Agricultural sector in Iran," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48170, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jamal Kerwat & John Dewhurst & Hassan Molana, 2009. "Constructing a Social Accounting Matrix for Libya," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 223, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Gabriela Guerrero-Serdán, 2009. "The Effects of the War in Iraq on Nutrition and Health: An Analysis Using Anthropometric Outcomes of Children," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 09/01, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Boer, P.M.C. de, 2008. "Lack of peaceful resolution with Israel: economic cost for Palestinians," Econometric Institute Report EI 2008-23, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.