Report NEP-ARA-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13602 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:460 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louis S. Thompson, 2009. "Railway and Ports Organization in the Republic of South Africa and Turkey: The Integrator's Paradise?," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers, OECD Publishing 2009/5, OECD Publishing.
- Chhaochharia, Vidhi & Laeven, Luc, 2008. "Sovereign Wealth Funds: Their Investment Strategies and Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6959, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Venables, Anthony J., 2008. "Harnessing Windfall Revenues in Developing Economies: Sovereign Wealth Funds and Optimal Tradeoffs Between Citizen Dividends, Public Infrastructure and Debt Reduction," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Farmanesh, Amir, 2009. "Regional dimensions of economic development in Iran: A new economic geography approach," MPRA Paper 13580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2008. "Development and Growth in Mineral-Rich Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7031, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.