Report NEP-AGR-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ito, Fusao, 2013. "Fukushima nuclear disaster – implications for Japanese agriculture and food chains," MPRA Paper 49462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedikter, Simon & Waibel, Gabi, 2013. "The formation of water user groups in a nexus of central directives and local administration in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam," MPRA Paper 49468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kritika Mathur & Nidhi Kaicker & Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi Imai & Ganesh Thapa, 2013. "Financialisation of Food Commodity Markets, Price Surge and Volatility: New Evidence," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The University of Manchester 1312, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Watson II, Derrill D., 2013. "Political economy synthesis: The food policy crisis," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ariel BenYishay & A. Mushfiq Mobarak, 2013. "Communicating with Farmers through Social Networks," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 1030, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Randall Blair & Kenneth Fortson & Joanne Lee & Anu Rangarajan, 2013. "Should Foreign Aid Fund Agricultural Training? Evidence from Armenia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports, Mathematica Policy Research 7879, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Anna Bartczak, 2013. "The role of altruism in non-market valuation. An application to the Białowieża Forest," Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw 2013-20, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- P. Y. Hardy & C. Bene & L. Doyen & J. C. Pereau & D. Miles, 2013. "Viability and resilience of small-scale fisheries through cooperative arrangements," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2013-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Jonathan Argent & Britta Augsburg & Imran Rasul, 2013. "Livestock asset transfers with and without training: evidence from Rwanda," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W13/23, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Himelein, Kristen & Eckman, Stephanie & Murray, Siobhan, 2013. "The use of random geographic cluster sampling to survey pastoralists," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6589, The World Bank.
- Lloyd Grieger & April Williamson & Murray Leibbrandt & James Levinsohn, 2013. "Moving out and moving in: Evidence of short-term household change in South Africa from the National Income Dynamics Study," SALDRU Working Papers, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town 106, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Dasmani , Isaac & Normanyo, Ametefee K., 2013. "Optimum fisheries management under climate variability: Evidence from artisanal marine fishing in Ghana," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2013. "Are the EU trade preferences really effective? A Generalized Propensity Score evaluation of the Southern Mediterranean Countries' case in agriculture and fishery," Working Papers, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS 2/13, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2013. "Hedonic model of segmentation with horizontal differentiated housing," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00856127, HAL.
- Daziano, Ricardo A. & Achtnicht, Martin, 2013. "Accounting for uncertainty in willingness to pay for environmental benefits," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 13-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Essam Yassin Mohammed & Shannon Wang & Gary Kawaguchi, 2013. "Making Growth Green and Inclusive: The Case of Cambodia," OECD Green Growth Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Durmaz, Tunç & Schroyen, Fred, 2013. "Evaluating Carbon Capture and Storage in a Climate Model with Directed Technical Change," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 14/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.