Report NEP-AGR-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Labintan, Adeniyi Constant, 2010. "Evaluation of The Necessary of Agriculture Public Expenditure for Poverty Reduction and Food Security in Benin," MPRA Paper 24446, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Bellemare, Marc F. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Just, David R., 2010. "The Welfare Impacts of Commodity Price Fluctuations: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," MPRA Paper 24457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimberly Elliott, 2010. "Pulling Agricultural Innovation and the Market Together," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 215, Center for Global Development.
- Rachel Griffith & Lars Nesheim, 2010. "Estimating households' willingness to pay," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP24/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020377 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vijaya Ramachandran, Benjamin Leo, and Owen McCarthy, 2010. "Financing Food Assistance: Options for the World Food Programme to Save Lives and Dollars," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 209, Center for Global Development.
- Jenny C. Aker, Michael W. Klein, Stephen A. Oâ€™Connell and Muzhe Yang, 2010. "Are Borders Barriers? The Impact of International and Internal Ethnic Borders on Agricultural Markets in West Africa," Working Papers, Center for Global Development 208, Center for Global Development.
- AurÃ©lie Carimentrand & JÃ©rÃ´me Ballet, 2010. "When Fair Trade increases unfairness: The case of quinoa from Bolivia," Working Papers, Fonds pour la Recherche en Ethique Economique 52010, Fonds pour la Recherche en Ethique Economique.