Report NEP-AGR-2010-08-14This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Labintan, Adeniyi Constant, 2010. "Evaluation of The Necessary of Agriculture Public Expenditure for Poverty Reduction and Food Security in Benin," MPRA Paper 24247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sara Savastano & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2010. "The Adoption and Diffusion of GM Crops in USA: A Real Option Approach," CEIS Research Paper 169, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 20 Jul 2010.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:reg:briefs:586 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Girja Sharan, 2010. "Earth Tube Heat Exchangers for Environmental Control of Farm Buildings in Semi-arid Northwest India," Working Papers id:2738, eSocialSciences.
- Ping-Yu Chen & Chia-Lin Chang & Chi-Chung Chen & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Modeling the Volatility in Global Fertilizer Prices," KIER Working Papers 705, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Raghav Gaiha & Raghbendra Jha & Vani S. Kulkarni, 2010. "Demand for Nutrients in India, 1993–2004," ASARC Working Papers 2010-16, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.