Report NEP-AGR-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suzette P. Galinato & Jonathan K. Yoder & David Granatstein, 2010. "The Economic Value of Biochar in Crop Production and Carbon Sequestration," Working Papers 2010-3, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Tiwari, Sailesh & Zaman, Hassan, 2010. "The impact of economic shocks on global undernourishment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5215, The World Bank.
- Antoine BOUET & David LABORDE & Elisa DIENESCH & Kimberly ELLIOTT, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters," Working Papers 11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2010.
- Martin Uebele, 2010. "Demand Matters: German Wheat Market Integration 1806-1855 in a European Context," CQE Working Papers 1110, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Maimaiti, Yasheng & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2010. "Wage Work for Women: The Menstrual Cycle and the Power of Water," IZA Discussion Papers 4776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie & Trautmann, Stefan, 2010. "Attitudes Toward Uncertainty Among the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-10-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Sedjo, Roger A., 2010. "Adaptation of Forests to Climate Change: Some Estimates," Discussion Papers dp-10-06, Resources For the Future.
- Markandya, Anil & Setboonsarng, Sununtar & Hui, Qiao Yu & Songkranok, Rachanee & Stefan, Adam, 2010. "The Costs of Achieving the Millennium Development Goals through Adopting Organic Agriculture," ADBI Working Papers 193, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chandra, Vandana & Osorio Rodarte, Israel, 2009. "Options for Income-Enhancing Diversification in Burkina Faso," MPRA Paper 20928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ligon, Ethan, 2010. "Measuring risk by looking at changes in inequality : vulnerability in Ecuador," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1095, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.