Report NEP-AGR-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suzette P. Galinato & Jonathan K. Yoder & David Granatstein, 2010. "The Economic Value of Biochar in Crop Production and Carbon Sequestration," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2010-3, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Tiwari, Sailesh & Zaman, Hassan, 2010. "The impact of economic shocks on global undernourishment," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5215, The World Bank.
- Antoine BOUET & David LABORDE & Elisa DIENESCH & Kimberly ELLIOTT, 2010. "The Costs and Benefits of Duty-Free, Quota-Free Market Access for Poor Countries: Who and What Matters," Working Papers, CATT - UPPA - UniversitÃ© de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour 11, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2010.
- Martin Uebele, 2010. "Demand Matters: German Wheat Market Integration 1806-1855 in a European Context," CQE Working Papers, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster 1110, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Maimaiti, Yasheng & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2010. "Wage Work for Women: The Menstrual Cycle and the Power of Water," IZA Discussion Papers 4776, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie & Trautmann, Stefan, 2010. "Attitudes Toward Uncertainty Among the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Sedjo, Roger A., 2010. "Adaptation of Forests to Climate Change: Some Estimates," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-10-06, Resources For the Future.
- Markandya, Anil & Setboonsarng, Sununtar & Hui, Qiao Yu & Songkranok, Rachanee & Stefan, Adam, 2010. "The Costs of Achieving the Millennium Development Goals through Adopting Organic Agriculture," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 193, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chandra, Vandana & Osorio Rodarte, Israel, 2009. "Options for Income-Enhancing Diversification in Burkina Faso," MPRA Paper 20928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ligon, Ethan, 2010. "Measuring risk by looking at changes in inequality : vulnerability in Ecuador," CUDARE Working Paper Series, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy 1095, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.