Report NEP-AGR-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chirwa, Themba G., 2010. "Program evaluation of agricultural input subsidies in Malawi using treatment effects: Methods and practicability based on propensity scores," MPRA Paper 20878, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcos Gallacher, 2009. "The changing structure of production: Argentine agriculture 1988–2002," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 415, Universidad del CEMA.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dubois, Pierre & Ligon, Ethan, 2010. "Nutrition and Risk Sharing within the Household," CUDARE Working Paper Series 1096, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Paul Sarfo-Mensah & William Oduro, 2010. "Changes in Beliefs and Perceptions about the Natural Environment in the Forest-Savanna Transitional Zone of Ghana: The Influence of Religion," Working Papers 2010.8, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Wallis, Gavin, 2010. "Public Support for Innovation, Intangible Investment and Productivity Growth in the UK Market Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4772, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuseppe De Luca & Franco Peracchi, 2010. "Estimating Engel curves under unit and item nonresponse," EIEF Working Papers Series 1004, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2010.
- Miranowski, John & Rosburg, Alicia, 2010. "An Economic Breakeven Model of Cellulosic Feedstock Production and Ethanol Conversion with Implied Carbon Pricing," Staff General Research Papers 13166, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Helen Ding & Sonja Teelucksingh, 2010. "European Forests and Carbon Sequestration Services: An Economic Assessment of Climate Change Impacts," Working Papers 2010.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Karligash Kenjegalieva & Richard Simper, 2010. "A Productivity analysis of Eastern European banking taking into account risk decomposition and environmental variables," Discussion Paper Series 2010_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Jan J. J. Groen & Paolo A. Pesenti, 2010. "Commodity prices, commodity currencies, and global economic developments," NBER Working Papers 15743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.