Report NEP-AGR-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yu, Bingxin & You, Liangzhi & Fan, Shenggen, 2010. "Toward a typology of food security in developing countries:," IFPRI discussion papers 945, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Akpalu, Wisdom & Anders, Ekbom, 2010. "Bio-economics of Conservation Agriculture and Soil Carbon Sequestration in Developing Countries," Working Papers in Economics 431, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Gruère, Guillaume, 2010. "Labeling genetically modified food in India: Economic consequences in four marketing channels," IFPRI discussion papers 946, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Below, Till & Artner, Astrid & Siebert, Rosemarie & Sieber, Stefan, 2010. "Micro-level practices to adapt to climate change for African small-scale farmers:," IFPRI discussion papers 953, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Catherine Costa & Michelle Osborne & Xiao-guang Zhang & Pierre Boulanger & Patrick Jomini, 2009. "Modelling the Effects of the EU Common Agricultural Policy," Staff Working Papers 0903, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Thurlow, James, 2010. "Implications of avian flu for economic development in Kenya:," IFPRI discussion papers 951, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Simrit Kaur & Vani S. Kulkarni & Raghav Gaiha & Manoj K. Pandey, 2010. "Prospects of Non-Farm Employment and Welfare in Rural Areas," ASARC Working Papers 2010-05, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Angel Pascual Martínez Soto & Susana Martínez Rodríguez, 2010. "Rural credit cooperatives in spain (1890‐1935): a good start was not enough," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1001, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi, 2010. "Private Regulation, Supply Chain and Contractual Networks: The Case of Food Safety," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 10, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Michele Nori & Mohamed El Mourid & Ali Nefzaoui & Pamela Giorgi, 2009. "Herding in a Shifting Mediterranean Changing agro-pastoral livelihoods in the Mashreq & Maghreb region," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 52, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Wouterse, Fleur, 2010. "Internal migration and rural service provision in northern Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 952, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2010. "Incidence of Climate on Emerging Economies: Lessons from English's Past," Cahiers de recherche 10-02, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised 10 Mar 2010.
- Georg Grüll & Luca Taschini, 2009. "Cap-and-Trade Properties under Different Scheme Designs," Working Papers 0919, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.