Report NEP-AGR-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ratna Kumar Jha & Adhrit Prasad Regmi, 2010. "Pesticides and Productivity â€“ a Study of Vegetable Farming in Nepal," Working Papers id:2416, eSocialSciences.
- Thomas Philippon & Nicolas VÃ©ron, 2008. "Financing Europe's fast movers," Policy Briefs 9, Bruegel.
- Ioan, Viorica & Susanu, Monica & Enachi, Saftica & Virlanuta, Florina Oana, 2009. "The Necessity for the Modernization of the Technical-Material Base of Agricultural Exploitations within the Process of Forming Competition-Economy," MPRA Paper 20482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K S Kavi Kumar, 2010. "Climate Sensitivity of Indian Agriculture Do Spatial Effects Matter?," Working Papers id:2408, eSocialSciences.
- Erreygers G. & Ferede T., 2009. "The end of subsistence farming: Growth dynamics and investments in human and environmental capital in rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 2009008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Yang Lu & Dana Goldman, 2010. "The Effects of Relative Food Prices on Obesity — Evidence from China: 1991-2006," NBER Working Papers 15720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lundberg, Johan & Lundberg, Sofia, 2010. "Retailer Choice and Loyalty Schemes - Evidence from Sweden," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 801, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Podhorsky, 2009. "Environmental Labeling," Working Papers 2009_3, York University, Department of Economics.
- Dmytro Boyarchuk & Liudmyla Kotusenko & Katarzyna Pietka-Kosinska & Roman Semko & Irina Sinitsina, 2009. "Agriculture Income Assessment for the Purpose of Social Assistance: the Case of Ukraine," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0399, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marnie Griffith, 2010. "Minimum Cost Feeding of Dairy Cows in Northern Victoria," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-195, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.