Report NEP-AGR-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garry Smith, 2009. "Interaction of Public and Private Standards in the Food Chain," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Sandra SAÏD & Sophie THOYER, 2009. "What shapes farmers' attitudes towards agri-environmental payments : A case study in Lozere," Working Papers 09-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- David C. Cook & Rob W. Fraser & Jeffrey K. Waage & Matthew B. Thomas, 2009. "Prioritising Biosecurity Investment between Protecting Agricultural and Environmental Systems," Studies in Economics 0908, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti & Massa Coulibaly, 2009. "The Impact of the Increase in Food Prices on Child Poverty and the Policy Response in Mali," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa09/66, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Anne Borge Johannesen & Anders Skonhoft, 2009. "Livestock as insurance and social status. Evidence from reindeer herding in Norway," Working Paper Series 10509, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Muhammad Zikri, 2009. "An Econometric Model for Deforestation in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200903, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Sebastian Strunz, 2009. "The economic insurance value of ecosystem resilience," Working Paper Series in Economics 132, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2009. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space," NBER Working Papers 15199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Van Der Hallen, 2009. "The ‘Transaction Cost Approach’ and the Performance of the Belgian Dairy Co-operatives Before 1940," Working Papers on Social and Co-operative Entrepreneurship 0902, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship.