Report NEP-AGR-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garry Smith, 2009. "Interaction of Public and Private Standards in the Food Chain," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers, OECD Publishing 15, OECD Publishing.
- Sandra SAÏD & Sophie THOYER, 2009. "What shapes farmers' attitudes towards agri-environmental payments : A case study in Lozere," Working Papers, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier 09-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- David C. Cook & Rob W. Fraser & Jeffrey K. Waage & Matthew B. Thomas, 2009. "Prioritising Biosecurity Investment between Protecting Agricultural and Environmental Systems," Studies in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Kent 0908, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Sami Bibi & John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti & Massa Coulibaly, 2009. "The Impact of the Increase in Food Prices on Child Poverty and the Policy Response in Mali," Innocenti Working Papers, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre inwopa09/66, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Anne Borge Johannesen & Anders Skonhoft, 2009. "Livestock as insurance and social status. Evidence from reindeer herding in Norway," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 10509, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Muhammad Zikri, 2009. "An Econometric Model for Deforestation in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS), Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University 200903, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Sebastian Strunz, 2009. "The economic insurance value of ecosystem resilience," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of LÃ¼neburg, Institute of Economics 132, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2009. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space," NBER Working Papers 15199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Van Der Hallen, 2009. "The ‘Transaction Cost Approach’ and the Performance of the Belgian Dairy Co-operatives Before 1940," Working Papers on Social and Co-operative Entrepreneurship, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship 0902, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, HIVA, Cera Centre for Co-operative Entrepreneurship.