Report NEP-AGR-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Yao & Pamela Kaval, 2008. "Valuing Biodiversity Enhancement in New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics, University of Waikato, Department of Economics 08/07, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Stefan Dercon & Luc Christiaensen, 2008. "Consumption risk, technology adoption and poverty traps: evidence from Ethiopia," WEF Working Papers, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London 0035, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Rambonilaza, Tina, 2005. "Land-use planning and public preferences: What can we learn from choice experiments method?," MPRA Paper 9225, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Lihong Lu McPhail & Bruce A. Babcock, 2008. "Short-Run Price and Welfare Impacts of Federal Ethanol Policies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp468, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Heinz Schandl & Franzi Poldy & Graham M Turner & Thomas G Measham & Daniel Walker & Nina Eisenmenger, 2008. "Australia’s Resource Use Trajectories," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-08, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Suzi Kerr & Andrew Sweet, 2008. "Inclusion of Agriculture and Forestry in a Domestic Emissions Trading Scheme: New Zealand's Experience to Date," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 08_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- FEREDE AGAJE, Tadele, 2008. "Growth linkages and policy effects in a village economy in Ethiopia: An analysis of interactions using a social accounting matrix (SAM) framework," Working Papers 2008007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Regulation of Farming Activities: An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0811, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Paul Baer & Clive L Spash, 2008. "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Climate Change: Stern Revisited," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2008-07, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Item repec:umr:wpaper:200803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore