Report NEP-AGR-2008-05-31This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van der Eng, Pierre, 2008. "Food Supply in Java during War and Decolonisation, 1940-1950," MPRA Paper 8852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Pogge, 2008. "A Consistent Measure of Real Poverty: A Reply to Ravallion," One Pager 54, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Daniel G. Schroeder, 2007. "Food Stamps, Unemployment Insurance, and the Safety Net," Working Papers 0715, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Sandra Rousseau & Stef Proost, 2002. "The Cost Effectiveness of Environmental Policy Instruments in the Presence of Imperfect Compliance," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0204, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Matthieu CLEMENT (GREThA-GRES) & André MEUNIE (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Economic Growth, inequality and environment quality: An empirical analysis applied to developing and transition countries," Cahiers du GRES 2008-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.