Report NEP-AGR-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burja, Camelia & Burja, Vasile, 2008. "Adapting the Romanian rural economy to the European agricultural policy from the perspective of sustainable development," MPRA Paper 7989, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonasson, Erik, 2008. "Earnings Differentials in the Rural Labour Market: Does Non-Agricultural Employment Pay Better?," Working Papers 2008:7, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Feb 2009.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12894 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed Abdelbasset Chemingui & Chokri Thabet, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Poverty in Tunisia: Micro-simulation in a General Equilibrium Framework," Working Papers MPIA 2008-03, PEP-MPIA.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa, 2008. "What Effect Does Free Trade in Agriculture Have on Developing Country Populations Around the World?," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp466, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jörgensen, Hans, 2008. "Between Warfare and Welfare - scientific credence in the Swedish agricultural policies 1940-1970," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 118, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Giulia LISTORTI, 2008. "Price Transmission Mechanisms: a Policy Investigation of International Wheat Markets," Working Papers 318, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Shombe, Nicolaus Herman, 2008. "Causality Relationships between Total Exports with Agricultural and Manufacturing GDP in Tanzania," IDE Discussion Papers 136, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jörg Peters & Sascha Thielmann, 2008. "Promoting Biofuels: Implications for Developing Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0038, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Glyn Wittwer, 2008. "Will drought erode the competitiveness of Australia's wine industry?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-173, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Brännlund, Runar & Kriström, Bengt & Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2008. "The Economics of Biofuels," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 736, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Manuel Couret Branco & Pedro Damiao Henriques, 2008. "The Political Economy Of The Human Right To Water," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2008_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- José Cadima Ribeiro & José de Freitas Santos, 2008. "Portuguese quality wine and the region-of-origin effect: consumers' and retailers' perceptions," NIPE Working Papers 11/2008, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Goulder, Lawrence H., 2008. "Instrument Choice in Environmental Policy," Discussion Papers dp-08-07, Resources For the Future.