Report NEP-AGR-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arthur Riedacker, 2007. "A Global Land Use and Biomass Approach to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Fossil Fuel Use and to Preserve Biodiversity," Working Papers 2007.61, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Edwin van der Werf & Sonja Peterson, 2007. "Modeling Linkages Between Climate Policy and Land Use: An Overview," Working Papers 2007.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Engvall, Anders & Kokko, Ari, 2007. "Poverty And Land Policy In Cambodia," EIJS Working Paper Series 233, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3821 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dammert, Ana C., 2007. "Child Labor and Schooling Response to Changes in Coca Production in Rural Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 2869, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David A. Hennessy, 2007. "Crop Yield Skewness under the Law of Minimum Technology," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp451, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Maryline FILIPPI (EGERIE-GRES) & Olivier FREY (Coop de France & INRA-SAD) & Pierre TRIBOULET (INRA-SAD), 2007. "Understanding the spatial organization of agricultural co-operative groups (In French)," Cahiers du GRES 2007-16, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Michael Lamla, 2007. "Long-run Determinants of Pollution: A Robustness Analysis," KOF Working papers 07-164, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hern ndez Maestro, Rosa Mar¡a & Mu¤oz-Gallego, Pablo A. & Santos Requejo, Libia, 2006. "Calidad objetiva y su relaci¢n con la formaci¢n y la satisfacci¢n del empresario: El caso de los alojamientos rurales espa¤oles," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2006-13, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- John Knight & Lina Song, 2007. "Subjective Well-being and its Determinants in Rural China," Economics Series Working Papers 334, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Josep Maria Argiles Bosch, 2007. "Empirical Study on Costs and Incomes of Organic Farming," Working Papers in Economics 178, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Amiti, Mary & Romalis, John, 2007. "Will the Doha Round Lead to Preference Erosion?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabien Prieur, 2007. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve in a World of Irreversibility," Working Papers 2007.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dubois, Pierre & Jullien, Bruno & Magnac, Thierry, 2007. "Formal and Informal Risk Sharing in LDCs: Theory and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).