Report NEP-AGR-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Birol, Ekin & Kontoleon, Andreas & Smale, Melinda, 2006. "Combining revealed and stated preference methods to assess the private value of agrobiodiversity in Hungarian home gardens:," EPTD discussion papers 156, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gelan, Ayele & Schwarz, Gerald, 2006. "A Policy Impact Evaluation Model For Scotland: Decoupling Single Farm Payments," MPRA Paper 1491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A., 2008. "Get a Grip: Should Area Revenue Coverage Be Offered Through the Farm Bill or As a Crop Insurance Program?," Staff General Research Papers 12708, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Fourmouzi & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2006. "The Demand for Organic, Integrated-Agriculture, and Conventional Fresh Vegetables: A Censored Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System," Working Papers 0618, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Javier Escobal & Sonia Laszlo, 2007. "Ambiguity Aversion as a Predictor of Technology Choice: Experimental Evidence from Peru," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-01, CIRANO.
- Timothy J. Halliday, 2007. "Migration, Risk and the Intra-Household Allocation of Labor in El Salvador," Working Papers 200701, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Sgobbi & Gregorio Fraviga, 2006. "Governance and Water Management: Progress and Tools in Mediterranean Countries," Working Papers 2006.151, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anne Briand, 2006. "Marginal Cost Versus Average Cost Pricing with Climatic Shocks in Senegal: A Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model Applied to Water," Working Papers 2006.144, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jorge Rodrigues, 2006. "Buyer power and pass-through of large retailing groups in the Portuguese food sector," Working Papers 14, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Tao Wang, 2006. "Cost Effectiveness in River Management: Evaluation of Integrated River Policy System in Tidal Ouse," Working Papers 2006.142, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alberto Longo & Anil Markandya & Marta Petrucci, 2006. "The Internalization of Externalities in The Production of Electricity: Willingness to Pay for the Attributes of a Policy for Renewable Energy," Working Papers 2006.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marianne Keudel, 2007. "Climate Change and Water Resources – An International Perspective," IWP Discussion Paper Series 02/2007, Institute for Economic Policy, Cologne, Germany.
- Horatiu A. Rus, 2006. "Renewable Resources, Pollution and Trade in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 2006.140, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Economic Impact of the South-North Water Transfer Project in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2006.154, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pietro Caratti & Gabriella Lo Cascio, 2006. "Sustainable Development Policies in Europe," Working Papers 2006.152, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Bosello & Andrea Bigano & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: A Joint Analysis for Sea Level Rise and Tourism," Working Papers 2006.135, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valeria Costantini & Chiara Martini, 2006. "A Modified Environmental Kuznets Curve for Sustainable Development Assessment Using Panel Data," Working Papers 2006.148, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Goulder, L.H. & Jacobson, M.R., 2006. "Costs of Alternative Environmental Policy Instruments in the Presence of Industry Compensation Requirements," Discussion Paper 2006-127, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.